e like eCommerce
M to refer to Model driven
Magi like Magic
agi like agile
iz from bizz and to refer to the business user
z to make it sound smooth
Today, eMagiz is the living proof that software integration becomes business integration. As we continue on our journey, we keep on exploring new and better ways to integrate businesses. This year we had a major release that brings eMagiz to the next level in Integration Lifecycle Management (ILM): eMagiz 7. We’re working on OSGi, eMagiz Cloud and our own store.
Our mission is never stop wondering; wondering where we go next? Contact us or join our socials.
Since 2015, all environments are accessible through a single portal. From this portal, it is possible to hot deploy flows on the new runtime. Another major change is an update of the platform to Mendix 5, including styling based on Bootstrap. Besides that, the graphical representation of the message bus has been upgraded to include more functionality. An example is that you can now zoom out to see the whole picture, or double-click on a process to go directly to the flow. Another new feature is the new eMagiz Mendix connector, which enables compatibility with the Mendix cloud.
In 2014, our innovation got recognized and awarded with the SME Innovation Award. Our R&D team evolved and we introduced great new community features to empower social collaboration and the process of capturing requirements. Last, but certainly not least, 2014 was the year we expanded our partner ecosystem.
In 2013 weíve released our Message Bus Wizard and succesfully expanded our designer canvas with graphical tools to create mappings and transformations. This is also the year weíve upped the ante for iPaaS to help our clients and partners embrace integration in a world filled with Cloud Apps, Social Media & eCommerce.
In 2012 our customer base expanded rapidly and we enhanced our product range to support the full lifecycle of integrations. This also was the year our graphical flow designer canvas evolved to our primary user interface. Driven by our passion for models, our new ambition was to ban all the scripting from integration projects.
In 2011 we developed our business model and started entering the market place. We acquired our first customers and build up the first customer successes. Based on customer feedback our prototype evolved to a robust and stable product. For this reasons Iris got a new name: eMagiz!
In 2010 we discovered that software integration is not for technicians only. Based on the academic research we first developed a prototype, called Iris, that was tested in real life situations. Based on our believe that model driven development and enterprise integration patterns can be united we kept on developing.
In 2009 we first started wondering; wouldn’t it be great if data integrations can be modelled instead of hard coded and business consultants can realize application integration for their clients. Driven by this vision, we started with academic research to discover if this wondering could be made for real.
eMagiz is like the platypus. Like the platypus
- I am adaptive and have beaten evolution (unlike my dodo friends)
- I am an integrated specie living in a unique ecosystem
- I live under water and I am water proof
- I swim rivers, lakes and sea shores
- I don’t like to be on premise, but if necessary I go on shore
- I nest in the banks of your premise and digg in deep
- My creations are born agile and are lightweight
- When I go outside, I secure my channel
- When I hunt I fully trust on my nose (that senses electronic pulses)
- My DNA is 80% like others (EAI, ESB, B2B, SOA) and 20% is different (Model Driven iPaaS)
I am different due to:
- My model driven way to realize integrations, all without code!
- The velocity that I add to launching integration solutions with wizards and component re-use
- My agility that helps me to constantly evolve and adapt to changing circumstances
- My proposition: Integration Lifecycle Management as a Service