Integration becoming more important
Integration is playing a key role in digital initiatives. Organizations are connecting more and more data sources, which can quickly result in a sprawl of connections and shadow IT. Data has turned into the heartbeat of the organization. To reliable connect applications and remain in control, a flexible integration landscape is required, in which data is changed in both a synchronous and asynchronous manner. To developed integrations in a fast, flexible and future-proof way, organizations need a robust integration platform, with which they can solve all their integration challenges.
The eMagiz platform supports the user in documenting information, developing integrations based on best practices and managing the integration landscape and data flows. This ensures that documentation and realization of integrations is done from a single, central place. Experience teaches us that 80% of integration activities consists of communication between parties, and only 20% consists of actual technical development. eMagiz therefore uses the “Integration Lifecycle Model” concept, in which users are supported during the integration proces and encouraged to document information. This reduces dependencies and in turn reduces total throughput time and resources spent per integration. eMagiz fulfills the role of central data provider, offering a solution for any integration challenge.
eMagiz approaches integrations from a lifecycle perspective. This integration lifecycle is an integral part of the eMagiz platform and makes eMagiz unique. The integration lifecycle consists of several phases, each with its own focus:
- Capture: Visualize the integration landscape and collect and document integration information;
- Design: Create a solution design, including a choice out of different integration patterns. Develop a Canonical Data Model and deployment architecture;
- Create: Realization of the solution design & modelling of integrations;
- Deploy: Establish the test, acceptatance en production environment & deploy, test and accept integrations;
- Manage: monitoring of environments, transactions, performance, centrale error handling and notifications to administrators;
- Improve: Conduct trend analysis based on statistics and adjust environmental configurations.
Supporting the full lifecycle from a single, central place in the eMagiz portal, you always have an accurate and complete overview of your integration landscape and data flows. The integration lifecycle ensures a predictable approach which is used by customers like Royal BAM, TVM verzekeringen and Eneco and can also help you solve your integration challenges.