Recently we’ve introduced our UN/EDIFACT transformer and pre-announced our custom EDI support. Within today’s update of eMagiz iPaaS we launch our full-blown EDI mapper. The EDI mapper takes our flat file support to the next level.
EDI mapper features
The EDI mapper contains the following features:
- Create your own EDI mappings with delimiters and XML tags for segments and groups;
- Import existing EDI mappings and export your EDI mappings as .xsd;
- Out-of-the-box support for the UN/EDIFACT standard;
- Easily transform custom EDI to XML;
- Visual design tools for creating definitions and transformations;
- Versioning of your EDI mappings;
- Integrated management tools for exception handling.
Best practice design patterns
Create, version and manage your EDI mappings without programming knowledge and apply our best practice design patterns to build reliable, robust and scalable solutions for EDI message exchange:
- Receive: pick-up your EDI files (from a file system, FTP or other) or receive EDI messages in an event driven manner (via WebServices, JMS, HTTP or other);
- Transform: use the UN/EDIFACT or custom EDI transformers to transform the messages to XML so you can easily create definitions to validate, enrich, transform, route and operate messages;
- Validate: easily create and manage multiple definitions for your EDI messages to validate all incoming messages, reject messages that donít comply with your definitions and manage exceptions with message tracking, logging and error handling;
- Enrich: if required enrich your messages by adding message headers or merging fields or elements;
- Transform: translate your EDI messages to the desired format(s) using existing definitions or by creating a new definition with the visual mapping tools;
- Route: use content based routing to distribute your messages based on header information, message payload, recipient lists or custom routing rules;
- Operate: drop your EDI files in a directory or send EDI messages to your consumers.
EDI message flow example
Like to test drive our EDI mapper?
Feel free to contact us for a custom demo or schedule an appointment for a hands-on workshop.